Monday 2 April 2012

My busy weekend!

Hi all,

So this weekend i have been busy making new hanging heart decorations, after many people have requested i make lavender scented hearts...so here we go! I have found a lovely blue and white fabric and used some of my lovely lilac fabric i allready had, perfect! They are just fab to hang around your home or next to your bed to release a natural lavender scent. These are now available to buy from my Folksy shop: http://folksy.com/shops/VickysPretties


I was also very busy at the Horse and Jockey craft fair in Chorlton, lots of lovely people there to have a chat about crafty things with and it was a very busy day. Lots of things going on in Chorlton from the big green festival and the Chorlton vintage fair, lovely to see a community coming together to support local artisans and crafts people. I can't wait until the next one!


And finally...i have a brand new website under construction!! Vicky's Pretties will soon have a website of it's very own! Exciting times! I will be selling handcrafted items made by myself and i will also be on the lookout for other fabulous people to feature on my site...i allready have a few in mind, but if you think you have a unique product that will fit into the 'Vicky's Pretties' image then i would love to hear from you! I will also eventually be selling unique items for the home, from some of the contacts i found at the Spring Fair at the NEC...watch this space! Exciting times are on the horizon!

That's all for now! I hope you all have a fab week xx

No comments:

Post a Comment